Do you wish to delete your Yelp account without third party help. You’re on the right page to deactivate Yelp account.
As you know, Yelp is a business directory platform that publish crowd-sourced reviews about businesses. The headquarter is located at San Francisco, California.
I wont ask you why you want to delete your Yelp account but i know your reasons is best know to you. Individual opinions matters, many registered users wants to deactivate their Yelp account despite all the amazing features these app offers.
- News-feed. Being a social media platform, Yelp has news feeds where users can check a chronological list of previous activities, news, and notifications.
- Location-based search. Geo-location-based search allows users to find the nearest businesses and restaurants using the Geo-location on their mobile devices.
- User profile. The user profile includes all user reviews, photos, as well as places, visited by the user’s friends and a list of favorite places.
- Reviews and ratings. The reviews and rating feature allows users to add reviews and rate businesses they have visited.
Are you deleting the app for any of the reasons, issue of fraud, tired of the app, no longer trust the social application, these article will guide you on How to delete Yelp account.
How To Delete Yelp Account
Note! You can only deactivate your account through Email, to do that follow steps below.
- Delete any reviews or images you want to be removed immediately.
- Enter a reason for deleting your account.
- Click Send.
- Open your Yelp email account.
- Open the email from Yelp.
- Click the confirmation link.
- Click Close Account.
- Wait for your content to be deleted
Meanwhile, our major concern is to give our users the best we can. Also feel free to make your comment and contribution if you encounter any difficulty while deleting your Yelp account profile because it matters so much to us.