How To Delete Country Delight Account.
Even as we are unaware of your major reason for wanting to you delete the Country Delight account. We are optimistic that deleting your account from the Country Delight database is possible. So not only that is possible we are going to guide you on the best way to do it.
However, if your major reason for requesting for account deletion is due to the email spamming, were are recommending you unsubscribe from their mailing list. This is because once you unsubscribe from their mailing list you will stop to receive spam email from your Country Delight account.
So if your only reason for wanting to delete your account is because of email spamming, then you can follow these steps below to unsubscribe from their mailing list.
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- Open an email from the sender you want to unsubscribe from.
- Next to the sender’s name, click Unsubscribe or Change preferences.
Meanwhile, if you have your other reason for want to delete your account, then it is a good one. We are not going to advise you to keep making use of an online account you are no longer interested in using.
Even so, abandoning your old account online without making use of it for a long period, may warrant you to incur unnecessary online threat.
For instance, when are users have many online accounts which he/she has not used for a long period, such are user is likely to be exposed to cyberattack, precisely credential stuffing.
So Credential stuffing is a type of cyberattack where stolen account credentials typically consisting of lists of usernames and/or email addresses and the corresponding passwords are used to gain unauthorized access to user accounts through large-scale automated login requests directed against a web application.
So in our own humble opinion, if you no longer wish to use your Country Delight account please follow this guide to delete your account.
How To Delete Country Delight Account
Therefore, follow these steps below:
- Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
- In the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.